For Sale 4872 Raven Run, Broomfield CO 80023
Welcome to your new home!!! I know it might be a little over the top to create a website for our house though we love the property and want the new owners to know what a great place it really is.
This house offers a multitude of amazing features, both in the construction and the esthetics. Through out the house, we have replaced the conventional bulbs with CFLs for energy efficiency.
An oversized garage with plenty of room for gear and tools. Many garages say “oversized” though the only thing that is “oversized’ is the hype.
- There is a great built in work bench and peg board for all you tools. There are RubberMaid shelves over the work bench and on the wall to organize your tools and outdoor equipment.
- There is a hose bib in the garage. Believe it or not this is not a standard feature and most of the homes in the neighborhood don’t have this. They have to pay to go to the car wash…
- The garage has been painted and has upgraded lighting to make it easy on the eyes when you are changing the oil at 3AM.
- The garage door is insulated and keeps the garage at a great temp even in the dead of winter. I would routinely work on projects in a t-shirt. Quiet Drive Manatech garage door opener, this was an upgrade over the standard loud Craftsman. Since the bedroom is above the garage you will appreciate the quiet drive.
So much to mention in the kitchen
- Spacious granite counter with tons of room for appliances and as well as preparation space for parties. Undermount stainless sink. Check out the matching soap dispenser on the sink faucet, again the small things that make the difference…
- There are 42” (extra tall) cabinets to store all your favorite home goods with lots of room left over to grow. Above cabinet ambient lighting adds a great atmosphere in the evenings. In addition to the cabinets, there is a large pantry for food storage.
- Top of the line Whirlpool appliances. You will love cooking on this stove and the convection oven is amazing! If you are used to hand washing those difficult dishes or prewashing before adding to the dishwasher then prepare to have hours and hours of extra time. The dishwasher is top of the line, ultra silent, and cleans like a dream.
- Check out the magnetic doorstop to keep the door open while you are shuttling groceries from the car to the kitchen.
On the main floor, there are many additions.
- The Pella storm door lets in plenty of extra sunlight. We invested in the best since it gets pretty windy and who would want to listen to a cheapo door rattling in the wind. There is the option for the door to have a full screen instead of the glass panel. The windows are also amazing at stopping exterior noises.
- Real hickory hardwood floor throughout the main level and kitchen, no fake Pergo floors here.
- Surround sound wiring in the living room has been prewired into the walls/ceiling, there is also prewiring for a ceiling fan.
A finished basement that matches the rest of the house with ample storage room remaining.
- At this time, the basement is finished with a large office/entertainment area. With a few modifications, it can easily transform into a third bedroom and a family room.
- There is rough-in plumbing for a future bathroom.
- The entertainment area has shelves that were built with the home theater in mind, with areas to run cords and store your hardware and DVDs.
- Low voltage puck lighting makes for a movie theater like experience while watching your favorite movies.
- The furnace deserves a sentence or two of its own. This 93% high efficiency gas furnace is amazing. If you don’t get excited about furnaces now, just wait until you see how cheaply and efficiently this heats your house maintaining an even temp throughout the whole house.
- Please notice in the storage room there is a centralized junction box for media center/high speed wiring. This wiring runs through the house though most folks will setup a private wireless network. All the spare floor planks and tiles are yours to keep in case you would even need to do a repair.
The second floor offers two bedrooms and two full bathrooms.
- Master bedroom is a master retreat with a sitting area and 3-way fireplace. It also has two closets with plenty of room for clothes. It is also wired for a ceiling fan or overhead light.
- The Master bathroom includes double sinks, soaking tub, glass enclosed shower, and separate water closet. The shower has an extra ledge/bump out for hair product as well as adding a larger interior enclosure. Stand in our shower and move around then test the others…many of our neighbors complain about their small showers.
- There is also upstairs laundry with included high efficiency front load washer and dryer (large capacity). The washer has braided steel hoses, hammer valves and an overflow basin with drain in case of an accident.
The sound insulation between homes is amazing. Our neighbor has a nice stereo and we have never heard her, even when we have tried to do a test and turn music up insanely loud. You will really come to appreciate the quiet in this home – not to mention the heating/cooling efficiency of two neighbors.
This townhouse is located in the interior of the community, which allows for a wonderful view out the front and less noise. It is also is in a set of three homes, which is a premium. Many of the new townhomes are in clusters of four or five.
Wonderful Neighborhood and Location
Trails, Parks, Biking, Running, Shopping, Short Drive to the Mountains
|Four models in the community: Steamboat, Silverton, Ridgway and Telluride. This home is a Silverton model. Please click on the key to see floor plan.||
Click on the house below to view the report with many of the upgrades and options the home has to offer.